SAHA provides a forum for industry, institutions and individuals to promote their interest
in commercialising hydrogen as an energy source. In doing this the association will:
- Promote South African business communities, corporations, government departments and educational institutions involved in this field.
- Work with international partners that share our goals and objectives.
- Provide a forum for industry, tertiary institutions, non-profit institutions and
government departments to discuss research, findings, safety aspects and
commercial opportunities in the area of hydrogen and fuel cell technologies.
- Facilitate relationships between South African and international researchers and
research institutions with a view to promoting hydrogen as an energy source taking
into account local and global needs.
- Engage with the South African government to create a supportive regulatory
framework to develop the industry.
SAHA provides a “one voice” to represent, promote and develop South African
Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technologies and related interests.